Ex-EBay Unit Chief Gets 15 Months for Insider TradingDawn McCarty
Christopher Saridakis, the former head of a company bought by EBay Inc. who pleaded guilty to insider trading, was sentenced to 15 months in prison and fined $10,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's