Macau September Casino Gaming Revenue Seen Declining 13%Bloomberg News
Macau’s casino gaming revenue is expected to have dropped by 12 percent to 13 percent in September from a year earlier, Teledifusao de Macau reported, citing the city’s Secretary for Economy and Finance Francis Tam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure