ICAP Hit by Charge as Spencer Overhauls Voice BrokingAmbereen Choudhury and Kiel Porter
ICAP Plc, the world’s biggest broker of transactions between banks, said it will post a one-time charge of as much as 45 million pounds ($73 million) as it overhauls its voice broking operation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap