Icahn Campaign Led EBay to Mask Openness to PayPal SplitAlex Sherman and Beth Jinks
In February, EBay Inc. Chief Executive Officer John Donahoe appeared on Bloomberg Television with a message: Billionaire activist investor Carl Icahn is wrong and PayPal is stronger as part of the online marketplace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas