Afghanistan Signs Pact to Keep U.S. TroopsEltaf Najafizada
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai’s administration signed security agreements to keep U.S. and allied troops in the country beyond this year and secure billions of dollars in aid for Asia’s poorest country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap