EBay to Split Off PayPal as Mobile Payments Gain GroundSpencer Soper
EBay Inc. is spinning off its PayPal division, throwing the business into direct competition with Apple Inc. and Google Inc. as consumers step up the use of smartphones and computers to pay for goods and services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone