Amanat Plans $374 Million IPO on Dubai’s DFM Next MonthSarmad Khan
Amanat Holdings, a healthcare and education company under formation, plans to raise 1.375 billion dirhams ($374 million) in an initial share sale on the Dubai Financial Market starting in October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas