Tibco to Be Bought by Vista Equity for $4.3 BillionBruce Rule and Denni Hu
Tibco Software Inc., a maker of software for businesses, agreed to be bought by Vista Equity Partners for about $4.3 billion in the biggest U.S. technology buyout this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's