Osborne Pledges Crackdown on Tax-Avoiding Tech CompaniesThomas Penny
U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne warned “some of the biggest technology companies in the world” to stop using loopholes to avoid paying tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet