Bank Fees Haven't Increased as Much as You ThinkBy
ATM and overdraft fees are hitting record highs, according to Bankrate.com’s latest checking survey. That’s true—but only if you look at absolute costs. There’s this little thing called inflation, and when you take that into account, many types of bank fees are surprisingly stable over the past 15 years. Here’s a closer look at a few.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’