MORE: Vietnam Jan.-Sept. GDP Rises 5.54% Y/y, Planning MinistryNguyen Dieu Tu Uyen
According to est. given by Ministry of Planning and Investment ahead of official data release from GSO due later today.
- Jan.-Sept. trade surplus at $2.47b
- Jan.-Sept. exports rise 14% to $109.6b, Jan.-Sept. imports increase 11% to $107.2b
- Sept. exports drop 6.6% m/m to $12.4b
- NOTE: Vietnam typically releases GDP data for qtr before end of the period
- NOTE: Median est. for GDP growth in Jan-Sept period y/y is 5.4% in Bloomberg survey
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE