U.K. Stocks Advance as FTSE 100 Index Pares Weekly LossInyoung Hwang
U.K. stocks advanced, paring the biggest weekly retreat since March for the benchmark FTSE 100 Index, as Parliament debated plans for air strikes on Islamic State positions in Iraq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks