Russia Prosecutors Office Seeks to Return Bashneft to StateStephen Bierman and Elena Mazneva
Russian prosecutors filed suit to regain state ownership of the oil producer controlled by Vladimir Evtushenkov as government lawyers stepped up their campaign against the arrested billionaire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts