Bill Gross Returns to His First LoveBy
In a stunning piece of news, Pimco co-founder and bond investor extraordinaire Bill Gross has left the firm he co-founded 43 years ago and decamped to Janus. It’s a sign that the tension and turmoil that have shaken Pimco in the past year or so were finally too much for him. According to news reports, the company had been preparing to fire him, although if the past is any indication, there are likely to be competing narratives about how the change transpired.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts