Trujillo Targeting Telecom Italia Raises Funding ChallengeDaniele Lepido and Jeffrey McCracken
Two years after an unsuccessful buyout attempt of T-Mobile USA, former Telstra Corp. Chief Executive Officer Sol Trujillo is trying to get back in the game, this time by targeting Italy’s largest phone company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's