Taiwan Says Monetary Policy Has Tightened in 2014 as Rates HeldJustina Lee and Argin Chang
Taiwan’s central bank said today its monetary policy has turned neutral from “adequately loose” after it held the benchmark interest rate, signaling a shift in stance to tackle rising prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets