Surge Soda's Facebook Fans Push Coca-Cola to Revive the Drink
Evan Carr wasn’t happy when Coca-Cola discontinued Surge soda in 2001. The quality-control specialist drank a lot of the sweet, caffeinated, citrus-flavored soda as a teen. Surge was best on a hot day, after a bike ride, he says. “It was really a thirst quencher for me.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself