Pound Rises to Two-Year High Versus Euro on BOE Rates DivergenceEshe Nelson
The pound rose to the strongest level in two years versus the euro amid bets the Bank of England is moving closer to increasing interest rates as its euro-area counterpart boosts stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet