Netflix, Charter Said to Get U.S. Demand in Comcast ProbeDavid McLaughlin, Todd Shields and Alex Sherman
Netflix Inc. and Time Warner Inc. are among at least four companies to receive demands for information from the U.S. Justice Department in its review of Comcast Corp.’s bid for Time Warner Cable Inc., people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet