Gold Premiums in India Seen Doubling on Festival DemandSwansy Afonso
Gold premiums in India, the biggest user after China, may double by the end of October as the fourth straight quarterly decline in local prices spurs jewelry purchases before the nation’s main festival season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks