Facebook Can Appeal N.Y. Disability Probe Subpoena RulingChris Dolmetsch
Facebook Inc. won permission from a New York state court to proceed with an appeal challenging subpoenas for user information from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. in connection with a disability-fraud probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself