Tod’s May Spin Off Hogan Luxury Sneaker Brand on Stock MarketAndrew Roberts
Tod’s SpA, the Italian maker of rubber-studded moccasins, said it may spin off its Hogan shoe brand on the stock market, shedding a unit that accounts for about a fifth of the company’s sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’