Samsung Beats IPhone to China With New Device This MonthJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. will start selling its big-screen Galaxy Note 4 smartphone in China this month through all three state-run carriers, getting a head start on the Apple Inc. iPhone 6 waiting for government approval.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's