Jim Beam's Master Distiller Ponders a Retirement BourbonBy
After a lifetime in the bourbon business, Fred Noe is contemplating his legacy. The master distiller of Beam Suntory, America’s largest bourbon maker, plans to distill a legacy bourbon late this year or early next year, one of the initial stages as Noe—the great-grandson of founder James Beam—prepares to ease into retirement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day