Gold Downside Risk Seen ‘Significant’ to Goldman SachsDebarati Roy
Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s Jeffrey Currie says the worst isn’t over yet for gold after prices erased almost all of this year’s gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks