Comcast Accuses Netflix, Discovery of Extortion in FilingTodd Shields
Comcast Corp. accused companies criticizing its $45.2 billion bid for Time Warner Cable Inc. of “extortionate” demands and cited video streamer Netflix Inc. and programmer Discovery Communications Inc. as examples.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas