Apple Pulls iOS Update: Stumbling Start for Hot-Selling IPhone 6By
Apple isn’t having such a great week after all. It has sold more than 10 million new handsets (and landed on the cover of Bloomberg Businessweek). Yet its missteps seem to be commanding more attention: reports of the supersize iPhone 6 Plus bending in people’s pockets and an absolutely unmissable documentary about the ranks of Mandarin-speaking resellers at the front of Manhattan’s Apple Store lines on the first day of sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself