VirnetX CEO Gets Morgan Stanley Margin Call on Apple CaseMiles Weiss and Susan Decker
For Kendall Larsen, the chief executive officer of VirnetX Holding Corp., the court decision on a patent dispute with Apple Inc. that erased 65 percent of his company’s market value last week also had a personal cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts