Nickel Gains as Offical Says Indonesia Will Keep Ore BanMaria Kolesnikova and Joe Deaux
Nickel rose for the first time in a week after a government official said the ore-export ban will be maintained in Indonesia, the world’s biggest producer of the mined metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders