Oracle Co-CEOs Meld Catz the Dealmaker With Salesman HurdJack Clark
To get a glimpse of how Oracle Corp. will work under new chief executive officers Safra Catz and Mark Hurd, look at how the duo approached the company’s OpenWorld conference last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing