Mercuria Unit to Be Regulated by FCA as JPMorgan Deal NearsAndy Hoffman
Mercuria Energy Group Ltd. said one of its trading units fell under the U.K.’s Financial Conduct Authority for the first time as it seeks to expand services in European financial commodity markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day