EMC Said to Explore Options Ahead of CEO’s RetirementBeth Jinks, Alex Sherman and Dina Bass
EMC Corp., the maker of storage computers that is facing the retirement of Chief Executive Officer Joseph Tucci and activist pressure, is exploring strategic options that could include a full or partial sale, or a spinoff of VMware Inc., said people familiar with the discussions
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’