China Now Tops the EU in Per-Capita Carbon EmissionsChristina Larson
There is no such thing as an average Chinese person or lifestyle. In a country where poor farmers still struggle to eke out a living from parched soils, the sons of the political elite cruise Beijing’s streets in red Ferraris and spend lavishly on every whim. Still, it’s an arresting fact that, statistically, the average Chinese person now accounts for more carbon emissions annually than the average European.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts