Are We on the Same Page? Now More Than EverBy
Rest assured: President Barack Obama and his national security team are on the same page. That's according to White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, who since Obama announced his strategy to counter the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria on Sept. 10, has sparred with reporters over whether there are splits between the White House and the Pentagon, the White House and the State Department and the White House and the Ambassador to the United Nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day