Alibaba Drops After Boosting IPO to World’s BiggestMeng Meng
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. slipped in its second day of trading after jumping almost 40 percent in its debut as bankers lifted the size of the Chinese e-commerce company’s share offering to a global record of $25 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone