U.K. Factory Exports Plunge as Euro-Area Weakness Alarms BOEFergal O’Brien
U.K. factories saw export demand drop the most in more than 1 1/2 years this month, bearing out the Bank of England’s concerns that a stagnant euro-area economy is proving a drag on the recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks