Line Says Shopping App to Eclipse Mobile Icons, GamesCheng Leng
Line Corp., operator of Japan’s largest mobile messaging service, says its shopping mall application could become its biggest source of revenue, eclipsing sales from games and character icons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations