BofA Gets $6 Billion Bond Boost From Fannie and FreddieJody Shenn
Bank of America Corp. is turning to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to guarantee more than $6 billion of older mortgages in what debt analysts say is probably a strategy to help it comply with tougher banking regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’