Volkswagen, German Carmakers Could Gain as Chinese SwitchBloomberg News
Volkswagen AG and its German counterparts Bayerische Motoren Werke AG and Daimler AG could benefit as more than 90 million Chinese car owners switch vehicles in the next few years because they’re the preferred choice of the country’s drivers, a study has found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks