Verizon’s Interest in Tower Sale Sparked by $5 Billion AT&T DealScott Moritz
Verizon Communications Inc. Chief Financial Officer Fran Shammo said the $4.83 billion payout AT&T Inc. got for selling its wireless towers opened the company’s eyes to the potential benefits of a similar transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations