Barbra Streisand Finally Bothers to Promote an AlbumBy
Few singers have had a career as noteworthy as Barbra Streisand’s. Almost all of her 34 studio albums have reached the Top 10 on the Billboard 200, including every single album she’s released since 2003. Streisand is one of only 16 people to win an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony award. And to promote her new album Partners, she did something she hadn’t done since Kennedy was president: She went on the Tonight Show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting