Orange Workers Dodge Islamic State Forces to Keep Network UpAmy Thomson
When one of Orange SA’s mobile phone towers in Iraq runs out of fuel, workers have no more than 24 hours to get there before the emergency battery runs out. If that tower is in the middle of a battlefield, chances are that part of the network will go down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries