Eased Buyback Rules May Boost Fannie-Freddie Risk, Auditor SaysClea Benson
Lenders could benefit at the expense of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac because the Federal Housing Finance Agency didn’t adequately assess the risk of new rules for handling loan buybacks, an auditor’s report said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas