AT&T Meets Mexico Officials as America Movil Prepares SalePatricia Laya and Scott Moritz
AT&T Inc. Chief Strategy Officer John Stankey met with Mexican telecommunications regulators earlier this month to discuss perspectives on the market as the U.S. phone company eyes potential investments abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations