Americans Agree: Other People Lack Job SkillsBy
Never let it be said that Americans lack self-confidence. A survey finds that while 61 percent agree that there’s a “skills gap” in the U.S. workforce, 95 percent think they personally are qualified or overqualified for their own jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders