Airbus Keeps A380 Production Rate Even With Scarce OrdersAndrea Rothman and Hans Nichols
Airbus Chief Executive Officer Fabrice Bregier said the company can maintain a production rate of almost 30 A380 a year even amid slack demand, and will seek to build fresh interest with superjumbos coming off lease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas