Uber Court Overturns German Ban After Finding No EmergencyKarin Matussek
Uber Technologies Inc. won the reversal of a nationwide ban of the company’s ride-hailing app after judges said a group of taxi dispatchers improperly used emergency procedures to obtain the initial court order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock