AT&T Strategy Chief Sees Opportunity in Mexico, Latin AmericaScott Moritz
AT&T Inc. Chief Strategy Officer John Stankey said Mexico is poised for investment, and that he sees a lot of options, both near-term and long-term, in Latin America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing