Airbus Defense Unit Plans Disposals for Narrower StrategyRichard Weiss
Airbus Group NV will focus its defense activities on space launchers and satellites, military aircraft as well as missiles and dispose of a group of assets as part of a reorganization that includes thousands of job cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas