What a $12 Billion Auto-Parts Deal Says About the Future of DrivingBy
ZF Friedrichshafen, a German auto-parts giant, has just agreed to shell out $11.7 billion for TRW Automotive, its Michigan-based rival. The offer represents a 16 percent premium over TRW’s recent market value, and yet for ZF it is still a safety play—literally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts